1. Sophies World (a Novel by Jostein Gaardner)

This is the first 'book' (by mean book is other kind of book that I bought beside manga) I read it when I was in the first year of my college, why and how I know this novel? My high school friend introduce me to philosophy, and she encourage me to read Sophies World as a philosophies virgin. Next thing I know I'm falling in love with the world of philosophy, this book is not a heavy reading at all because it was a novel. It follows the events of Sophie Amundsen, a teenage girl living in Norway, and Alberto Knox, a middle aged philosopher who introduces her to philosophical thinking and the history of philosophy. And apparently the novel has been made to a movie also.
2. DIVKA or Mantra (by Deddy Corbuzier)
At first I bought DIVKA, and later on the author decide it to put DIVKA on his second book MANTRA, Its not a novel thingy books, it was made by amentalist Deddy Corbuzier. When the first time I read this book at the book store, at first it was just a curiosity what kind of book a mentalist would wrote, and once I read the first page I could not get off my eyes of it, it was a really good one, it makes you think and re-think and questioning all kind of things around you.. Well for somehow on DIVKA, it has a philosophical theme on it and it's a psychological theme on MANTRA.
3. Supernova Ksatria, Putri dan Bintang Jatuh (Novel by Dee)
I'm in loooove with this book, the character the story and the conflict is absolutely twisted, this is the kind of readings I liked, it has allots of new information (or other people say, footnotes) and all the characters in it was very unusual, you've got a genius Homosexual (or double), a millionaire prostitute, a multi-international corporate manager (or director or VP.. I forgot) whose a perfect bachelor either, and a career women whose also a perfect wife.
Supernova is a series novel, there's 4 different tittle such as this one "Ksatria, Putri dan Bintang Jatuh" "Akar", "Petir", "Partikel", I read them all but the first series is the one I read most often.

Dee has other books such as, "Rectoverso", "Filosofi Kopi", "Perahu Kertas" and "Madre", besides the Supernova series, all the books are already made into a movie version. "Filosofi Kopi" and "Madre" is my other favorite books.
4. Da Vinci Code (Novel by Dan Brown)
and also "Angels and Demon" and "Digital Fortes", I haven't read the other one "Lost Symbol"...but I'm sure that's will be my next book I'm reading.

Ok, that's it from now.... I have a few other books I haven't shared here.. and a couple of manga, well actually allots of it.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar