Selasa, 28 April 2015

Life Ambitions

OK, before I start this... well obviously everyone has their own perception on life ambition... but the question is, is there any difference between life ambition, purpose of life or your goals in life?

When I was a fresh graduate from high school I written all of my goals in life (sort of bucket list) on a piece of paper (I haven't got a computer on that time), at that time the top of my goals is "Watching L'arc~en~ciel live in concert at Japan" (which I already did, but not at their home town...you can read about it here).

And then I went to college...  one night before I my graduation ceremony on the next morning, I make a new list about my life goals, and here's some of my goals as far as I could remember,  it was something like this:
1. Watching L'arc~en~ciel live in concert at Japan
2. Having a great career at a great company with job that suit with my passion and have a lots of great friends.
3. Become a great graphic designer
4. Become my own Boss, having my own company with many employees
5. Traveled around the world
and so on... (gak akan gw share semua bucket list gw disini kaleeee, takut dicontek....heee... I'll keep them private on my secret hiding place... hahaaa.. gak penting yee)
Ambition keeps you hungry.... although 'hungry' nya orang pasti beda-beda... ada yang lapar karena harta, jabatan, wanita, knowledge, batu akik and so on (gak nyambung, but hey its my blog, I'll write what ever I want). We all have different type of 'hungry' or 'thirst'...

But how to maintain your ambitions? how to keep yourself hungry or thirst?
Find your passion... it's the only fuel that keeps you going on.... ketahuan banget yaa suka baca-baca bukunya Rene Suhardono, tapi semua buku beliau emang bagus (and I'm saying this for free)... when I reading it for the first time, it feels like someone really slap me hard on the face.... it makes me realize to not just work for money... but also a bigger and higher purpose....
Gw gak akan bahas soal passion lebih jauh.... malu sama om Rene, please kindly check his presentation on TEDx Jakarta

buffer dikit gak apa-apa laaah...

Atau kalo kuota internet lu dikit lagi boleh laaah baca-baca artikel beliau disini : http://www.impact-factory.com/
OK, see you on the next posting....






Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar